Electric Fishtank: Shit! Electric Fishtank: Shit!

Ow, ow, ow

Coffee my man...

I love you, please have my baby.

b7 - a Dig for Danger! b7 - a Dig for Danger!

Enormous Improvement!

Yes! Finally a new episode of B7!!

Only this time, a lot much prettier.

About the background music, I still prefer the old mouth-made sounds. That's the trademark of your work.

Anyway, I still enjoy these as always. Keep up the good work : )

BTW, where is ep.6?

Buetz Mich Buetz Mich

Catchy tune XD

This song is soooo catchy, and the style and randomness of the animation suit it well. Cheers me up for the day!

Where can I find the lyrics of this song?

Slime News - the Trenches Slime News - the Trenches

Hahah

Oh man I did miss a lot of your works during my retreat from the internet. I really enjoy your cartoons. And being able the watch load of new ones simulteneously is very pleasable.

Now I understand that the sfx of the news short will stand this way since it's not part of the main series, which is okay.

Keep up the good works.

Battalion 7 - Episode 5 Battalion 7 - Episode 5

Damn.

Excellence as ever!! I love your script and humor... and best of all-- that mouth-made sfx. Why the fuzz your movie is so underrated is still a mystery.

Looking forward for the next episode. Keep up the good work, Wheels!

Nameology Nameology

Shit

That eyeball bit had me, wtf.

Nice chat of rubbish. This too shall be a classic.

AbsintheClock responds:

Thank you. You my good sir are good people. A lot of folks seem to either love or hate the eyeball scene. But it makes an impact.

Slime News - The Sludge Slime News - The Sludge

What?

Where are the good old mouth-made sound effects? I love those, they made your movie unique and funny.

This one is not so funny as the main series though, but i like it anyway. Love the trenchslimes and waiting for ep. 5 :D

LL - Birthday LL - Birthday

I saved the day!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.4924 to 3.5000!

Nice movie as always, water.

Gregosan responds:

HELLO SHAGGY! wassup!

Lockfeld Episode 1 Lockfeld Episode 1

Finally your movie.

Hi Kombat, This is Shag.

I noticed some changes in your drawing style, eh? Well, marvelous as always. But since the movie is too short and the scene is static, there's nothing much to exhibit your animating greatness. Hence i suggest you to make it longer, with a plot. Dont forget to put in some jokes cuz there's absolutely no humor in this one -_-.

Your movie is great. Nice seeing lock movie at this quality coming out, cheerios!

AwesomeSauceUK responds:

well it can't appeal to everyone =/

LL - Ddevil LL - Ddevil

This is Coffee my man.

Yes my love, you rock totally.

Coffee-lock responds:

Haven't seen you for awhile.
Much love for the shag of bag. <3